Because dogs are “opportunistic” eaters, meaning they will eat practically anything (unlike cats), it can be hard to know how well your dog is doing on a particular food. As the food they eat has more impact than anything else on their health, it’s important to know they’re doing well before more serious problems start showing up later in their life.
Here are some of the things that are indicators of their health (and how well they are doing on the food you feed them):
- Weight: Do they look like they are the right weight, being neither under or overweight
- Coat: Is their coat soft and shiny?
- Teeth: Are the dog’s teeth in good condition, without chips or stains?
- Stools: Does it produce regular stools that are neither too dry nor too soft?
- Odour: Does you dog give off any unpleasant odours, either from its coat or either end? (!)
- Energy: Does your dog have plenty of energy “on demand”?
- Mobility: Does your dog suffer from any stiffness or joint problems?
If you have any problems in these areas you definitely should check out the food you are feeding as it will almost certainly be playing a major role.
We’ve had stories of significant health improvements in many dogs since they have been fed Pro Pac. This isn’t surprising – Pro Pac works extremely hard to ensure their food has the absolute best ingredients, and in a balanced formulation that address every possible health issue in dogs.
That’s why Pro Pac is AAFCO certified nutrition, with higher grade ingredients than Royal Canin, Eukanuba, Hills or Pro Plan, yet up to 25% cheaper.
It’s no wonder Pro Pac is growing at the rate of 25% per year in 76 countries. The world really is discovering Pro Pac and its significant health benefits.
We’re delighted that you use Pro Pac. It is growing very rapidly in New Zealand, largely by word of mouth as more people realize how much better it is and also how much they save by not buying a heavily marketed brand of inferior quality at a higher price.
Remember, if you ever have any food or health related issues with your pet you are welcome to give us a call on 0800 364 366. We may be able to help.
Have a great week,
Liam & Malene